The focus of our services is to promote people-centered development approaches and provide all clients high quality advice, empirical and field-based development solutions in all stages of business development. Our people-centric development services are specifically designed to contribute to development opportunities for present and future generations. This development approach is quintessentially people-centric as its strategic objective and end goal is a sustainable and people-centered development. Our multidisciplinary development experts continuously contemplate and research innovative concepts and models on people-centered development approaches and sustainable solutions to tackle all challenges development experts face in the areas of: entrepreneurship, sustainable development, indigenous economic development, and post-conflict recovery.
We incorporate key values, features and determinants of a people-centric approach in every development project we design. For this end, our experts come from a variety of academic and professional fields ranging from development economics to enterprise development, development anthropology, business strategic management, and market development, amongst other fields. We are committed to improving people’s lives through providing nuanced and context-specific technical development assistance and delivering tailored and integrated development solution in several development intervention areas:
- Sustainable development: It attempts to establish equilibrium between economic development, environmental and social needs to ensure growth, steady development and prosperity not only for present but also for future generations. The services we offer focus on a long-term and integrated approach to the development, policy formulation, capacity building and innovative development program design;
- Agriculture, livelihood and workforce integration: It aims to enhance the livelihood of families and farmers by improving their farming and irrigation practices, overall production, and marketing capacities by assisting their access and integration into agricultural supply chains. At the heart of this approach is provision of support to integration of marginalized groups such as refugees, youth, disabled and women into a people-centric economic development approach;
Building democratic government: We partner to strengthen and improve government performance by offering technical assistance in the area of data-driven policy development, institutional reform, strategic planning, program evaluation and building institutional capacity to public organizations;
- Peace & post conflict recovery: Within this unit, we produce conflict analysis and conflict assessment, drawing on a broad range of conceptual and methodological tools, to identify factors that could mitigate an escalating conflict. Post conflict countries typically emerge from war with a legacy of chronic poverty, security challenges, rampant corruption, poor economic policies, institutional breakdown and foreign aid dependency. Thus, we provide technical assistance to address aid effectiveness, security and conflict resolution and development economic policies that can reduce the risks of further conflicts with focus on skill-building, education reforms, institution building and political, social and economic reconstruction.
- Business development: It helps unlock the potentials of private businesses in growing competitive business environment by advising business on how to maximize their local supply, increase business ‘productivity and quality and ultimately create business profits. We provide an integrated package of services including capacity development, economic & policy analysis strategic planning, program design and implementation, performance monitoring and evaluation;
- Entrepreneurship; We endeavor to support high-impact entrepreneurs and capitalize on a vibrant, and self-sustaining entrepreneurial ecosystems by designing capacity building, developing strategies, planning implementation to generating greater growth and creating high impact.